While preparing to teach Amplify Math, you may wonder what the program will look like for your students. With your teacher account, you can generate a student login credential to preview your students’ experience!
Follow these step-by-step instructions to create a student login credential for yourself.
1. Make sure you are logged into your Amplify Math account.
2. Navigate to the My Account section of the platform.
You can access the My Account section from:
3. Once in My Account, select “Programs & Licenses” from the menu on the left.
4. Within Programs & Licenses, you’ll see the various licenses that you have access to. For most teachers, it’ll just be one license. Click on the name of the license you’d like to view.
5. Find the program for which you’d like to generate a student login credential. (For many math teachers, there will only be one program in this list. If you teach multiple grade levels or disciplines, you may see more.)
Click on the Actions drop-down button on the right side, and then select the View Shared Student Login link that appears.
6. The View Shared Student Login link will activate a screen with a Username and Password. Copy this down.
Note: Each program has its own username and password.
7. To use the credentials, either log out of your account as a first step or navigate to learning.amplify.com in a separate browser or Chrome Incognito window.
8. Then, select Log in with Amplify and enter the Username and Password you created.
9. Once you log in, you will see a screen that looks much like your own Year Overview page.
10. Pick a unit and dive into the student experience!
Shared Student Logins are set to preview mode and you will not be able to interact with the Curriculum (e.g., you can’t enter responses). When students log in using their own accounts, they will not see this banner and will be able to submit work.
You can also download our student navigational guide to help your students get up and running with digital access to Amplify Math.