Shared student logins provide digital program access to Amplify’s K-2 CKLA students and students who aren’t yet enrolled by their school or district. One shared student login is generated for each of your programs. This login is shared with all teachers who are associated with the license.
1. Log into My Account at learning.amplify.com.
2. Select Programs & Licenses in the menu. Then, select the license you want to create a shared student login account for.
3. The License Details display.
4. The list of Programs you have licenses for displays.
Click the dropdown menu for the program you want to add logins for and select View Shared Student Login.
5. Copy the Shared Student Login username and password.
6. Students can navigate to the link displayed for the Amplify program they are trying to access and select Log in with Amplify.
7. Then, they can enter the shared username and password. They will have read-only access to the program to follow along until their Amplify student account is ready.
NOTE: There is no digital work handed in in the Hub, so these shared accounts are designed for K-2 student users.