Shared student logins can only be used with Science K–5 and Teacher-only digital experience licenses. They are not compatible with the Amplify student digital experience. Not sure if you have a digital experience license? Use this guide to find out.
Shared student logins provide digital program access to Amplify’s K-5 Science students and students who aren’t yet enrolled by their school or district. One shared student login is generated for each of your programs. This login is shared with all teachers who are associated with the license.
Outside K-5 Science, it should be noted that shared logins are not long-term solutions for students to access an Amplify program. They should be used only for program access until student-specific accounts are created. ELA and Middle School Science students cannot hand in work through these shared accounts. They must complete all work on paper until their Amplify student account is created.
1. Log into My Account at learning.amplify.com.
2. Select Programs & Licenses in the menu. Then, select the license you want to create a shared student login account for.
3. The License Details display.
4. The list of Programs you have licenses for displays.
Click the dropdown menu for the program you want to add logins for and select View Shared Student Login.
5. Copy the Shared Student Login username and password.
6. Students can navigate to the link displayed for the Amplify program they are trying to access and select Log in with Amplify.
7. Then, they can enter the shared username and password. They will have read-only access to the program to follow along until their Amplify student account is ready.
NOTE: There is no digital work handed in for K-5 science so these shared accounts can be used for student access to all K-5 Science practice apps and sims.