Shared student logins provide digital program access to Amplify’s K-5 Science students and students who aren’t yet enrolled by their school or district. One shared student login is generated for each of your programs. This login is shared with all teachers who are associated with the license.
Outside K–5 Science, it should be noted that shared logins are not long-term solutions for students to access an Amplify program. They should be used only for program access until student-specific accounts are created. ELA and Middle School Science students cannot hand in work through these shared accounts. They must complete all work on paper until their real account is created.
1. Log into My Account at my.amplify.com.
2. Click Programs & Licenses in the menu. Then, select the license you for which you want to create a shared student login account.
3. Go to Programs and click the arrow to the right of the program you want to share with students.
4. In the menu that opens, click View Shared Student Login.
5. Copy the Shared Student Login username and password.
6. Students can navigate to the link displayed for the Amplify program they are trying to access. Students should click Log in with Amplify and enter the shared username and password. They will then have read-only access to the program to follow along until their real account is ready.
NOTE: There is no digital work handed in for K-5 science so these accounts can be used for student access to all K-5 Science practice apps and sims..