Currently, we do not support using the Log in with Google button to log into Amplify Fractions on an iPad. However, you can use an Google email address as your username when you log in with an Amplify account.
If you've already created an account using the Sign up with Google button, you can follow the steps below to transition your account to an Amplify account.
Go to the Log In Screen.
2. Tap on the Log in with Amplify button. It will expose the username and password fields. Tap on the Forgot password? link.
3. Enter in the Google email you used when you signed up. This will send a password reset link to your email.
Note: the password reset link will only create/reset the password for your account in our system. It will not affect your the Google password you use to log into your email account or any other system where you use your Google account.
4. Check your email for the password reset email. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it within a few minutes. The password reset link will only be active for 5 minutes. Don't worry if you are unable to click on the link before it expires. You can trigger another email with a fresh reset link.
5. Click on the link and enter in your new password.
6. You can now log into the Amplify Fractions home screen iPad app using your Google email and new password. Make sure to enter your information in the fields under Log in with Amplify.